朱浩仁-舞功


Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pictures Of My Shih Tzu, Lucky

I brought him home when he was just 2 months old back in June 2009. He was still in a tiny size of my two palms weighing less than a kg. He weights more than 5kg now. He was very shy and quiet then and he loves to sleep. He never really bark in the first few weeks at home until to the extend I thought something was wrong. Of course I worried too much back then because today, he definitely has his own character and personality. He just can't stop barking whenever there's strangers walking by, whenever the door bell rings and so on. He is way too active and can be quite stubborn sometimes when he is not in the mood. If you do not have a treat in your hand, do not ever expect he would even look at you when you call his name!

Lucky at 2 months old

4 months old Lucky

Looking curious

Sleeping like a pig at 5 months

Sleeping soundly . . . . .

He dream most of the time, chewing and kicking in his sleep

Looking neat after a hair cut

Smacking his lips

Chilling at his favorite spot

Caught in the act!

Chewing and biting on my floor mat!

He's barking at the camera

Desperately in need of a hair cut!

1 comment: